Monday, January 11, 2016

Celiac Disease Family Support Group

When you are first diagnosed with Celiacs Disease, it can be very overwhelming. 
I quickly found out that I couldn't do this alone. With the support of my husband and the  Celiac disease family support group that I am associated with on facebook, I have been able to get a better understanding of why I have these symptoms, help others who have just found out, share and learn about new gluten free products, you name it. 

Support groups are a great thing to get into because it helps you realize, you are not the only one who is having these issues and who has celiac disease. 

I would like to share the link to the support group that I am actually apart of. Who knows, maybe you'll find it helpful too. 

ENJOY THE GLUTEN FREE LIFESTYLE!


Celiac Disease Family Support Group

No comments:

Post a Comment